Walkie Talkie Trunking System and Mobile Stations
MacroVista’s walkie talkie trunking system and mobile stations take your communication to a whole new level by providing you with a full functioning, integrated two-way radio trunked network.
We Offer The Following Walkie Talkie Systems
Excellent Radio Coverage For Your Organisation
Enterprises rely on technologies that allows clear, instant and reliable communications. A good trunk radio system can accommodate and allow operations of a wide range of portable and mobile radios and mobile stations, providing instant communication sharing of radio frequency to a large group of users.
- It is a specialized repeater system that offers multiple frequencies, allowing channelized, semi-private conversations between and among groups of users than it actually has allocated RF channels (Delivering high-performance distributed antenna system)
- It uses a control channel on each radio site to broadcast information to radio terminals
- It delivers high quality service to end users while ensuring an efficient use of frequency allocation
- It allows assigning users to a logical grouping or ‘talkgroup.’ If one user wants to communicate with another within the talkgroup, an available radio channel can be detected automatically by the system
- It delivers advanced features such as call queuing (especially if the called party is already in a call); sending short messages on the control channel; subscriber database allowing system access and service level to be managed on a per user basis
What makes it different from a traditional conventional radio trunked system?
The traditional conventional system has dedicated channels that are allocated to a group of users within the network. If one needs to converse with another with another user, he must select a channel manually.
The trunking system is more sophisticated as it is ‘computer-controlled’ and relies on repeater technology. A repeater is a communications device used to transmit at a much higher wattage than usual portable radios because they allow much larger coverage area. If one user wants to speak to another, the system automatically reroutes and assigns the person to the first free available channel to enable calling, courtesy of the repeater.
The Advantages of a Radio Communication Trunking System
- More cost efficient than a traditional conventional radio system
- It saves time and investment
- A viable solution for businesses that require a large group of users
- Make provision for operations to be scaled
- Voice, data, GPS applications can be included
- Single or Multi Site Operations allowed
Buy The Well Designed Walkie Talkie Radio System With Us
MacroVista has significant experience, expertise and proven track records in providing cost effective radio communications solutions to customers in area of system design, installation, commissioning and training, with offerings from a wide range of analog and digital radio equipments, applications such as Dispatch system, Network Managment System, Voice Recording System . Find out more about our fully trained integrated walkie-talkie radio solution engineer today. Call +65 67489773 or complete our Contact Us form.