MacroVista believes that all accidents are preventable. The company is committed to prioritising the health and safety of every person involved in our business activities as well as the protection of the environment in which those activities take place. We recognises that we can only eliminate accidents, occupational health problems and unsafe work practices if all employees are aware that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of others at their work place.
Everyone working for and on behalf of MacroVista has a duty to comply with this policy and to embrace the following principles, to which management is fully committed:
- Provide leadership by example by ensuring Health & Safety accountability, commitment, authority and performance as a line responsibility.
- Promote safety awareness to ensure that all employees understand and accept that they are responsible for their own safety performance.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that our business activities are carried out safely, professionally and with full consideration for environmental protection and without risk to employee’s health.
- Provide a secure, safe and healthy working environment to protect all employees and any other person(s) visiting our premises from harm.
- Focus our business activities to exceed industry and client expectations and to ensure those business activities are conducted safely.
- Provide the necessary resources to employees to identify hazards and assess risks so that we can actively manage our business activities.
- Carry out regular audits and inspections of our own activities, premises and training programmes to ensure local statutory compliance and to continually improve our business performance.
- Undertake annual reviews of the company’s Health & Safety Policy to ensure it is up to date and valid for our business activities.
- Communicate to our employees that anyone who observes an action or condition that is unsafe has a right and duty to intervene and STOP the operation, and that this action will be supported by MacroVista management.
Macro Vista believes in providing, delivering and maintaining both quality products and services to meet all of our clients requirements. The company is committed to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its business activities and to continually strive to satisfy the expectations of our clients in respect to all services offered. We endeavour to continually build upon our integrity and professionalism in support of ours.
Everyone working for and on behalf of Macro Vista has a duty to comply with this policy and to embrace the following principles, to which management is fully committed:
Recognise that the clients’ requirement(s) are paramount; satisfying this requirement(s) is the driving force behind all the company’s activities and shall be met through close liaison with the client at all stages of the business activities.
It is Macro Vista’s ambition to become a regional and global market leader for the supply of quality branded products and services. We will achieve this through an open and pro-active approach in all our dealings with clients, colleagues and stakeholders supported by an effective management system and an integrated management organisation.
Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that our employees are knowledgeable in all products and services offered by the company; these shall be updated regularly to meet and exceed client requirements and expectations.
The Quality Policy is upheld and supported by the Directors and Management at all levels of the organization.
Sufficient resources shall be provided to facilitate all areas of the company’s business activities.
The Quality Control System shall be continuously enhanced following structured reviews, planned improvement initiatives and client feedback. An efficient and cost effective framework will result within, which will satisfy the requirements of our clients, employees, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders. We will always be receptive and listen to suggestions for improvement.
Carry out regular audits and inspections of our own activities, premises and training programmes to ensure local statutory compliance and to continually improve our business performance.
• Undertake annual reviews of the company’s Quality Policy and Quality Control and Assurance System to ensure it is up to date and valid for our business activities.