HexArmor HeatArmor® 5059 welding glove
- FR oxidized meta-aramid material for heat and flame resistance
- Goatskin leather palm with added reinforcements
- Aramid blend palm liner provides A4 level cut protection (interior layer)
- Aramid stitching throughout for added strength and durability
- EVA foam knuckle patch for bump protection
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Designed for hot work and fabrication applications
- ANSI/ISEA CUT: A4
- GRAM SCORE: 2147
- ANSI/ISEA PUNCTURE: 3
- ANSI/ISEA CONTACT HEAT: 2
Built to handle the most extreme occupational heat hazards, HexArmor’s HeatArmor® gloves are built from the inside out, with technologies that provide industry-leading cut, puncture, and heat resistance.
An interior aramid palm liner provides ANSI/ISEA A4 cut protection while the goatskin leather and meta-aramid exterior provide extreme heat protection. With added aramid stitching throughout for extra strength and durability, and goatskin leather reinforcements the result is purpose-built PPE you can trust.
Phone: +65 6748 9773