For Greater Efficiency & Working Performance, at your Service.
Our portfolio of services and find out more on how we can assist you in gas detection calibration, PPE inspection, SCBA refilling and more. We are committed to delivering the most advanced and reliable services.
SCBA Inspection & Refilling Services
(Service is available in Singapore and the Philippines)
MacroVista’s service centre is able to conduct your annual SCBA inspection and refilling for your 200bar or 300bar Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and BA cylinders.
Our speedy BA cylinder refilling services will ensure that you have sufficient supply of air for increased operational performance and efficiency.
Annual maintenance and service contracts are available. We have the expertise to conduct hydro-static testing for your steel cylinders when required. If you are keen on setting up your own refilling station, we are able to provide you with technical, sales and service support. We can supply you with the relevant Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) be it for industrial or firefighting requirements and suitable filling station to meet your operational needs.
Feel free to contact our service technicians today if you have any questions regarding this service. We are more than happy to discuss and provide you with the right answers.
Walkie Talkie Rental
MacroVista is one of the leading service providers of walkie talkie rental in Singapore. We represent a wide range of market-leading two-way radios, offering clients the best solutions that fit their needs.
- Our push-to-talk radios are 100% rugged yet slim and lightweight – ready to use!
- Long battery life ensures durability
- Unlimited communications without downtime. Simply choose the channel and press the button to talk instantly to one user or to the team
- Clear and private calls
- Accessories are available
What are the advantages?
Many organisations do not need to acquire these radios, but will need them occasionally for special occasions such as events and conferences. Hiring is an ideal solution. We offer:
- Value for money. No long-term contracts or subscriptions
- Highly flexible. Rent only for a specific period or quantity
- Fast turnaround. We have an available pool of walkie talkies for quick turnaround anytime
- Customer-oriented service. We have a dedicated customer service officer to handle your enquiries and questions
- Immediate use. They come with accessories that are compatible with different brands
Where can you use our rented radios?
We have extensive experience in providing communication solutions to businesses and organizations of any size. We can accommodate reliable walkie-talkie rental requests to
- Events and coordinators
- Business conferences
- Village fetes
- Clubs and associations
- Schools and academic institutions
- Wedding planners
- Crowd control
- Music Festivals
- Event security
- Fun runs
- Local authority events
- Sporting events
- Car boot sales
- Theater events
- Football tournaments
- Traffic and parking management
- Holidays and vacations
Hire our Event Walkie Talkies
We offer client a unique opportunity to utilise the full potential of the best walkie talkies in the market. You can rely on receiving quality two-way radio equipment and accessories on time, ready to use, at very competitive prices.
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates available
- Quick delivery
- Customer service support
We have professional-grade, full-powered walkie talkie brands such as Motorola, Hytera, MVP brands available.
- It offers a wide range of walkie systems (mobile stations and repeaters)
- 2-way radio accessories – chargers, earpieces, leather cases, microphones, speaker microphones and headsets for these communication devices
In addition, we welcome all enquiries, be it just for a one (1) day use to as long as a few weeks or months. We provide a very comprehensive package to ensure your communications will not fail you during the actual event. Understanding your requirements helps us provide the right solutions. We will work with you to provide exactly what you need.
How many should you rent?
It depends on the number of users. If you are running a large event, you might need a few more. This saves you from last-minute inconveniences in case one is damaged or missing.
Contact us today
For more information about our rental services, and to request for quote, please call +65 67489773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MacroVista offers full service safety consultancy solutions for a wide range of industries where workplace safety is top priority. We will work with you to create a safe and conducive work environment.
With our extensive experience in working with SMBs and large-scale organizations, we work closely with you in providing assistance from initial consultations to understand your needs, provide the most accurate and cost effective advice, to developing a safety program that is suitable to your requirement.
Our Safety Consultancy Services
- Site visit
- Safety audits
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessments
- Workplace safety inspections
- Complete safety management system
- And more
Our safety consultants are highly trained professionals with experience in developing safety programmes for a wide range of industries.
- Safety program and policy development
- Workplace safety assistance
- Safety inspections
Our support can be provided through tailored safety management systems, auditing and review services.
Benefits of working with MacroVista Safety Consultants
- We are OSHSAS 18001:2007 Certified
- Effective and practical consultancy support that is aligned with your business goals and objectives
- Support from highly qualified and experienced safety professionals
We are OSHSAS-Certified Company
This globally recognized certification enables us to work closely with our business customers to help them improve their workplace safety processes efficiently and professionally. Our commitment to safety provides your employees with a safe working environment, as seen by our workplace safety culture.
Our Other Services
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of workplace safety services, which include:
- Customised training programmes
- Specialist working at height services
- PPE maintenance tracking
- Local PPE inspection
- Service centre
Gas Detector Calibration
Gas detectors have been considered an important personal protection device for organizations in various applications.
- They have the ability to detect the presence of gas, gas leaks and oxygen deficiencies in an area;
- It can interface with a control system to shut down operation; and
- It can sound an alarm to detectors in work environments where these leaks are occurring. This enables you to advise people in that place to take action and leave immediately
Calibrating this vital PPE tool is key to ensuring personal safety of workers from these hazardous substances.
Why the need for gas detector calibration?
Inaccurate measurement of these substances can leave organizations, especially those who are in the gas and oil sectors, exposed to risks of suffering financial losses due to work-related accidents.
A fully calibrated device is crucial to these fields. With calibration of gas detection equipment from MacroVista, you can be assured of the highest degree of accuracy, helping you minimize measurement uncertainties.
Our services are ideal in industries that have
- Oil refineries
- Production facilities
- Storage facilities
- Shipping terminals
- Distribution pipeline systems
- Gas plants
Our safety experts and technicians can assist with the calibration of all primary and tertiary instrumentation.
MacroVista’s gas detector calibration services guarantee you the highest accuracy and integrity of your measurement instrumentation.
- We are positioned to provide rapid deployment of gas detection equipment to meet the needs of clients
- We have the experience in the industry covering calibration that ensures measurement accuracy. We believe a fully functioning device enables you to detect
- Combustible gas
- Flammable gas
- Toxic gas
- Oxygen depletion
By choosing MacroVista as your gas detection maintenance and calibration provider, you gain access to our expertise and skills.
Do you have a question regarding this service? We are more than happy to assist you today. Talk to our Safety Consultant at +65 67489773 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Product Registration, Repair & Servicing, and Warranty Extension
WAH PPE & Lifeline Inspection
Annual Work-at-Height (WAH) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and engineered lifeline inspection services from MacroVista allows you to reduce the risks of equipment failure and ensures that you meet all relevant regulatory requirements for your Fall Protection System. We ensure that your Miller by Honeywell WAH PPE undergo manufacturer compliant inspection and servicing by a competent and certified PPE inspector. We also offer maintenance contracts for your WAH PPE, vertical and horizontal engineered lifelines for your peace of mind.
We provide the highest level of expertise and integrity in special inspection and materials testing of your equipment in order to ensure compliance, thereby reducing various health and safety risks associated with improper maintenance, contamination and damage. We ensure all WAH personal protective equipment are functioning in good working condition by examining each component in detail and identifying any visible signs of cracks, scratches, dirt, abrasion, deterioration, and/or chemical damage.
- Annual Inspection of the Work-at-Height PPE’s parts and components
- Servicing and Repair of Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL), Automatic Descenders and Personal Rescue Device (PRD)
- Annual Inspection and Maintenance of Vertical, Horizontal Lifelines and Safety Ladders with Integrated Fall Arresters.
- Inspection and Disposal of WAH equipment or lifelines after arresting a fall
MacroVista’s services will help you certify that your Work at height PPE is ready for use and can operate efficiently to protect users in case of emergencies.
Do you have questions regarding this service? We are more than happy to discuss and provide you answers. Call our Safety Consultant today at +65 67489773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.