We can also provide enhanced services such as dispatching, analog and digital voice recording, and patrol systems, as well as design a secure walkie talkie trunked system for our customers.
Due to the company’s success and growth, more integrated products and services was introduced to both existing and new customers. Our introduction of Workplace Safety in 2012 was part of our vision of our customers becoming increasingly safety-conscious, whether it’s equipping their workforce with the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or making sure that proper Fall Protection equipment and systems are installed while Working At Height (WAH).
Several new services are now available for both businesses, including rental, leasing, extended warranties, after-sales services, inspections, training, and re-certification.
The Company’s key strength lies in the ability to provide our customers and partners with a total package and solutions for both Communications and Workplace Safety.
We have secured several distributorships for both Communications and Workplace Safety over the years and are committed to maintaining a winning relationship with all our partners and principals. By holding this strong belief, the company represents local and regionally Hytera, Honeywell, Miller, Siemens, HexArmor and Baltic.
MacroVista key strength lies in its unique combination of offering an extensive product line while providing a wide range of services as well. As a result, both our people and customers are better equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for both workplace safety and communications.
Working with our business partners to provide our customers with reliable products and cost-effective solutions tailored to their specific needs, coupled with excellent pre and after sales service.
We aim to achieve customers’ trust and satisfaction in the workplace safety and communications markets.
Be the preferred integrated partner in providing communications and workplace safety solutions locally and regionally.
MacroVista Pte Ltd is a recognized leader in the delivery of the latest safety innovations and implementation of best workplace safety practices. Our commitment to local and international safety and health regulatory compliance demonstrates our commitment to setting good examples for our customers. Everything we do is driven by our culture of promoting occupational safety and health. We adhere to the highest safety standards, which are evident in our local and global certifications.
MacroVista believes that all accidents are preventable. The company is committed to prioritising the health and safety of every person involved in our business activities as well as the protection of the environment in which those activities take place. We recognises that we can only eliminate accidents, occupational health problems and unsafe work practices if all employees are aware that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of others at their work place.
Everyone working for and on behalf of MacroVista has a duty to comply with this policy and to embrace the following principles, to which management is fully committed:
- Provide leadership by example by ensuring Health & Safety accountability, commitment, authority and performance as a line responsibility.
- Promote safety awareness to ensure that all employees understand and accept that they are responsible for their own safety performance.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that our business activities are carried out safely, professionally and with full consideration for environmental protection and without risk to employee’s health.
- Provide a secure, safe and healthy working environment to protect all employees and any other person(s) visiting our premises from harm.
- Focus our business activities to exceed industry and client expectations and to ensure those business activities are conducted safely.
- Provide the necessary resources to employees to identify hazards and assess risks so that we can actively manage our business activities.
- Carry out regular audits and inspections of our own activities, premises and training programmes to ensure local statutory compliance and to continually improve our business performance.
- Undertake annual reviews of the company’s Health & Safety Policy to ensure it is up to date and valid for our business activities.
- Communicate to our employees that anyone who observes an action or condition that is unsafe has a right and duty to intervene and STOP the operation, and that this action will be supported by MacroVista management.
Macro Vista believes in providing, delivering and maintaining both quality products and services to meet all of our clients requirements. The company is committed to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its business activities and to continually strive to satisfy the expectations of our clients in respect to all services offered. We endeavour to continually build upon our integrity and professionalism in support of ours.
Everyone working for and on behalf of Macro Vista has a duty to comply with this policy and to embrace the following principles, to which management is fully committed:
Recognise that the clients’ requirement(s) are paramount; satisfying this requirement(s) is the driving force behind all the company’s activities and shall be met through close liaison with the client at all stages of the business activities.
It is Macro Vista’s ambition to become a regional and global market leader for the supply of quality branded products and services. We will achieve this through an open and pro-active approach in all our dealings with clients, colleagues and stakeholders supported by an effective management system and an integrated management organisation.
Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that our employees are knowledgeable in all products and services offered by the company; these shall be updated regularly to meet and exceed client requirements and expectations.
The Quality Policy is upheld and supported by the Directors and Management at all levels of the organization.
Sufficient resources shall be provided to facilitate all areas of the company’s business activities.
The Quality Control System shall be continuously enhanced following structured reviews, planned improvement initiatives and client feedback. An efficient and cost effective framework will result within, which will satisfy the requirements of our clients, employees, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders. We will always be receptive and listen to suggestions for improvement.
Carry out regular audits and inspections of our own activities, premises and training programmes to ensure local statutory compliance and to continually improve our business performance.
• Undertake annual reviews of the company’s Quality Policy and Quality Control and Assurance System to ensure it is up to date and valid for our business activities.