MacroVista Pte Ltd was established in 2007. Over the years, the Company has matured from a small establishment in plain walkie talkie selling to providing one stop solutions for our customers.
MacroVista Pte Ltd was established in 2007. Over the years, the Company has matured from a small establishment in plain walkie talkie selling to providing one stop solutions for our customers. Our Communications business has expanded into designing both analog and digital walkie talkie trunked systems for customers who wish to improve upon the communications coverage within their work places, be it in building or outdoor coverage, as well as securing their walkie talkie systems.
The Company is able to further offer enhanced services as such as dispatching, analog and digital voice recording and patrol system while designing secured walkie talkie trunked system for our customers.
The Company’s success and continued growth led the company to further expand and introduce more integrated products and services to both existing and new customers. Workplace Safety was introduced in 2012 as we envisioned the gradual maturity in our customers to be more safety aware, be it better equipped their workforce with the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensuring proper Fall Protection equipment and systems are installed while Working At Height (WAH).
The Company’s has also expanded the services offered for both businesses to include rental, extended warranty, after sales repair and servicing, inspection, training and re-certification.
The Company’s key strength lies in the ability to provide our customers and partners a total package and solutions for both Communications and Workplace Safety.
Over the years, the Company has managed to secure several distributorships for both Communications and Workplace Safety, as we believe in fostering and maintaining good win-win working relationship with all our principals and partners. This strong believe has helped the company to represent Hytera, Honeywell, Miller, SÖll, Hexarmor and Baltic, locally and regionally.
This unique combination of providing extensive product range and services further enhanced MacroVista’s key strength and better equipped both our people and customers with the right knowledge of both Communications and Workplace Safety.
We strive to winning customers by offering cost effective solutions and excellent services for both market segment in Communications and Workplace Safety.
We will achieve the Mission through constant deployment of reliable products / solutions in-line with customer’s specific needs and successful partnership with our suppliers.
To be the preferred integrated partner in providing Communications and Workplace Safety Solutions locally & regionally.
MacroVista Pte is a recognised leader in the delivery of the latest safety innovations and implementation of best workplace safety practices. We are committed to setting the right examples to our customers through our local and international safety and health regulatory compliance. We ensure that our culture in promoting occupational safety and health permeates in everything we do. These are clearly evident in our local and global certifications, which recognise our company’s adherence to the utmost safety standards.
bizSAFE is a nationally recognised capability-building programme designed to help companies build workplace safety and health capabilities. Achieving Level 4 positions MacroVista as _WSHMS Champion_, having the expertise to implement a robust Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS).
MacroVista believes that all accidents are preventable. The company is committed to prioritising the health and safety of every person involved in our business activities as well as the protection of the environment in which those activities take place. We recognises that we can only eliminate accidents, occupational health problems and unsafe work practices if all employees are aware that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of others at their work place.
Everyone working for and on behalf of MacroVista has a duty to comply with this policy and to embrace the following principles, to which management is fully committed:
- Provide leadership by example by ensuring Health & Safety accountability, commitment, authority and performance as a line responsibility.
- Promote safety awareness to ensure that all employees understand and accept that they are responsible for their own safety performance.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that our business activities are carried out safely, professionally and with full consideration for environmental protection and without risk to employee’s health.
- Provide a secure, safe and healthy working environment to protect all employees and any other person(s) visiting our premises from harm.
- Focus our business activities to exceed industry and client expectations and to ensure those business activities are conducted safely.
- Provide the necessary resources to employees to identify hazards and assess risks so that we can actively manage our business activities.
- Carry out regular audits and inspections of our own activities, premises and training programmes to ensure local statutory compliance and to continually improve our business performance.
- Undertake annual reviews of the company’s Health & Safety Policy to ensure it is up to date and valid for our business activities.
- Communicate to our employees that anyone who observes an action or condition that is unsafe has a right and duty to intervene and STOP the operation, and that this action will be supported by MacroVista management.
Macro Vista believes in providing, delivering and maintaining both quality products and services to meet all of our clients requirements. The company is committed to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its business activities and to continually strive to satisfy the expectations of our clients in respect to all services offered. We endeavour to continually build upon our integrity and professionalism in support of ours.
Everyone working for and on behalf of Macro Vista has a duty to comply with this policy and to embrace the following principles, to which management is fully committed:
Recognise that the clients’ requirement(s) are paramount; satisfying this requirement(s) is the driving force behind all the company’s activities and shall be met through close liaison with the client at all stages of the business activities.
It is Macro Vista’s ambition to become a regional and global market leader for the supply of quality branded products and services. We will achieve this through an open and pro-active approach in all our dealings with clients, colleagues and stakeholders supported by an effective management system and an integrated management organisation.
Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that our employees are knowledgeable in all products and services offered by the company; these shall be updated regularly to meet and exceed client requirements and expectations.
The Quality Policy is upheld and supported by the Directors and Management at all levels of the organization.
Sufficient resources shall be provided to facilitate all areas of the company’s business activities.
The Quality Control System shall be continuously enhanced following structured reviews, planned improvement initiatives and client feedback. An efficient and cost effective framework will result within, which will satisfy the requirements of our clients, employees, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders. We will always be receptive and listen to suggestions for improvement.
Carry out regular audits and inspections of our own activities, premises and training programmes to ensure local statutory compliance and to continually improve our business performance.
• Undertake annual reviews of the company’s Quality Policy and Quality Control and Assurance System to ensure it is up to date and valid for our business activities.