Safeguard the most important assets of your workers
We have extensive experience in delivering above-the-neck personal protective equipment offering comfort, compatibility, and cost-efficiency.
The company’s TETRA system is well suited for various tasks and can address the needs of business customers around the world. MacroVista represents Hytera’s Trunking Lite Solutions and Trunking Pro Solutions.
Motorola’s advanced TETRA communication solutions have taken a major role in the development of the TETRA standard. They offer a robust system that is stable, reliable and flexible.
MacroVista carries the high-performance TETRA system designed to provide stable and secure mission-critical voice and data communications.
TETRA (also called Terrestrial Trunked Radio) is the next-generation architecture and standard solution for current, analog private mobile radio (PMR) and public access mobile radio (PAMR) users, based on digital, trunked radio technology.
- Specifically built devices and Network. TETRA enables users to work in high stress, high noise environments, outdoors, and in potentially dangerous environments that require intrinsically safe devices.
- Data Applications. Its products have the capability of transferring data more quickly. The system enables users to send text messages, link to email gateways, monitor local staff and assets, manage groups, automate updates and more
- 100% Secure. It has built-in encryption features that ensure all sensitive voice and data communications remain private and confidential.
- Safe and Reliable. Built-in features make sure that calls are prioritised and radio traffic is load balanced.
The TETRA infrastructure is designed for professional users who need critical communications, making it an ideal mobile radio solution for many market sectors such as
- Nationwide public safety groups (Fire departments, law enforcement and police teams)
- Data communication centres
- Utility companies
- Private, site-specific installations – sports stadiums, shopping centres, manufacturing plants
- Oil and gas
Contact Us Today!
- Send us your requirements
- After review, we will provide you a quotation based on your requirements
- Upon approval, we send the purchase order to our Finance and Warehouse Department to prepare the products
- We inform you on the actual release of products. Choose whether they are for pick-up or delivery. Delivery costs apply.
Here are a few answers from frequently asked questions regarding our above-the-neck PPE. If you have other questions, please click the button below.
What type of above-the-neck PPE do you offer?
MacroVista offers protective workwear that covers the head, face and eye. By doing so, you also safeguard the internal organs, the most important of which is the brain.
What brands do you carry?
We offer the following brands: MSA, Portwest, Uvex and Honeywell.
Do you have a minimum order?
No, we do not have minimum order. We also accept bigger orders. Let us know so we can give you a quote.
Can you provide advice on what brand and product to use?
Absolutely. We provide advice, no-obligation consultation at no extra cost. This way, we gain a better understanding of our customers’ needs and how we can meet them.
How can I get in touch with you?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+65) 6748 9773.