Safeguard the most important assets of your workers
We have extensive experience in delivering above-the-neck personal protective equipment offering comfort, compatibility, and cost-efficiency.
The company’s TETRA system is well suited for various tasks and can address the needs of business customers around the world. MacroVista represents Hytera’s Trunking Lite Solutions and Trunking Pro Solutions.
Motorola’s advanced TETRA communication solutions have taken a major role in the development of the TETRA standard. They offer a robust system that is stable, reliable and flexible.
TETRA (also called Terrestrial Trunked Radio) is the next-generation architecture and standard solution for current, analog private mobile radio (PMR) and public access mobile radio (PAMR) users, based on digital, trunked radio technology.
- Specifically built devices and Network. TETRA enables users to work in high stress, high noise environments, outdoors, and in potentially dangerous environments that require intrinsically safe devices.
- Data Applications. Its products have the capability of transferring data more quickly. The system enables users to send text messages, link to email gateways, monitor local staff and assets, manage groups, automate updates and more.
- 100% Secure. It has built-in encryption features that ensure all sensitive voice and data communications remain private and confidential.
- Safe and Reliable. Built-in features make sure that calls are prioritised and radio traffic is load balanced.
The TETRA infrastructure is designed for professional users who need critical communications, making it an ideal mobile radio solution for many market sectors such as
- Nationwide public safety groups (Fire departments, law enforcement and police teams)
- Data communication centres
- Utility companies
- Private, site-specific installations – sports stadiums, shopping centres, manufacturing plants
- Oil and gas