For Greater Efficiency & Working Performance, at your Service.
Discover our portfolio of services and find out more on how we can assist you in SCBA inspection services, SCBA cylinder refilling, gas detection calibration, PPE inspection and more. We are committed to delivering the most advanced and reliable services.
SCBA Inspection & Refilling Services
(Service is available in Singapore and the Philippines)
MacroVista’s service centre is able to conduct your annual SCBA inspection and refilling for your 200bar or 300bar Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and BA cylinders.
Our speedy BA cylinder refilling services will ensure that you have sufficient supply of air for increased operational performance and efficiency.
Annual maintenance and service contracts are available. We have the expertise to conduct hydro-static testing for your steel cylinders when required. If you are keen on setting up your own refilling station, we are able to provide you with technical, sales and service support. We can supply you with the relevant Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) be it for industrial or firefighting requirements and suitable filling station to meet your operational needs.
Feel free to contact our service technicians today if you have any questions regarding this service. We are more than happy to discuss and provide you with the right answers.
Gas Detector Calibration
Gas detectors have been considered an important personal protection device for organizations in various applications.
- They have the ability to detect the presence of gas, gas leaks and oxygen deficiencies in an area;
- It can interface with a control system to shut down operation; and
- It can sound an alarm to detectors in work environments where these leaks are occurring. This enables you to advise people in that place to take action and leave immediately.
Calibrating this vital PPE tool is key to ensuring personal safety of workers from these hazardous substances.
Why The Need For Gas Detector Calibration?
Inaccurate measurement of these substances can leave organizations, especially those who are in the gas and oil sectors, exposed to risks of suffering financial losses due to work-related accidents.
A fully calibrated device is crucial to these fields. With calibration of gas detection equipment from MacroVista, you can be assured of the highest degree of accuracy, helping you minimize measurement uncertainties.
Our services are ideal in industries that have:
- Oil refineries
- Production facilities
- Storage facilities
- Shipping terminals
- Distribution pipeline systems
- Gas plants
Our safety experts and technicians can assist with the calibration of all primary and tertiary instrumentation.
- We are positioned to provide rapid deployment of gas detection equipment to meet the needs of clients.
- We have the experience in the industry covering calibration that ensures measurement accuracy. We believe a fully functioning device enables you to detect:
- Combustible gas
- Flammable gas
- Toxic gas
- Oxygen depletion
By choosing MacroVista as your gas detection maintenance and calibration provider, you gain access to our expertise and skills.
WAH PPE & Lifeline Inspection
Annual Work-at-Height (WAH) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and engineered lifeline inspection services from MacroVista allows you to reduce the risks of equipment failure and ensures that you meet all relevant regulatory requirements for your Fall Protection System. We ensure that your Miller by Honeywell WAH PPE undergo manufacturer compliant inspection and servicing by a competent and certified PPE inspector. We also offer maintenance contracts for your WAH PPE, vertical and horizontal engineered lifelines for your peace of mind.
We provide the highest level of expertise and integrity in special inspection and materials testing of your equipment in order to ensure compliance, thereby reducing various health and safety risks associated with improper maintenance, contamination and damage. We ensure all WAH personal protective equipment are functioning in good working condition by examining each component in detail and identifying any visible signs of cracks, scratches, dirt, abrasion, deterioration, and/or chemical damage.
- Annual Inspection of the Work-at-Height PPE’s parts and components
- Servicing and Repair of Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL), Automatic Descenders and Personal Rescue Device (PRD)
- Annual Inspection and Maintenance of Vertical, Horizontal Lifelines and Safety Ladders with Integrated Fall Arresters.
- Inspection and Disposal of WAH equipment or lifelines after arresting a fall
MacroVista’s services will help you certify that your Work at height PPE is ready for use and can operate efficiently to protect users in case of emergencies.