The appropriate safety footwear is designed to effectively reduce the risk of foot injury at the workplace. They offer maximum protection for their quality, durability and comfort.
MacroVista carries a broad selection of high-performance professional work boots and shoes tailored to the needs of people across all industries. They are engineered to ensure flexibility at critical stress points, allowing defense against work-related accidents.
Products We Carry
- Low Cut Safety Footwear
- Mid-Cut Safety Footwear
- High-Cut Safety Footwear
- Rigger Safety Boots
- Chemical & Fire Safety Footwear
Choose from a wide range of footwear collection from some of the world’s trusted brands:
- Steel Blue
Which Product Suits Your Need?
Choosing the right footwear should be based on the hazards in the workplace and in the activities that happen within the premises. These risks can be in the form of
- Falling objects
- Materials that roll over
- Sharp and pointed objects
- Objects that can easily penetrate the bottom or side of the foot
- Electric shocks
- Energised conductors
- Corrosive substances
- Wet and oily surfaces
Investing in pairs of safety shoes makes good business sense. Here are suggestions on shoe selection and fit:
- Keeping safety as top priority. Depending on the hazards of the work environment, get those that are toe-capped, puncture-resistant shoes to protect feet against sharp metal edges, falling objects, chemicals and electrical dangers.
- Test-drive them. Try walking on a hard surface and see if they are comfortable.
- Shoes should make the feet relaxed the first time they are tried on.
- Check the soles. They should able to withstand slippery floors and can protect the feet against puncture, heat, electrical hazards and slipping.
- Consider flat shoes and boots that have wide base to get a better grip in uneven surfaces.
- Room to wiggle toes. You do not want the shoes to constrict all toes, which make them painful at the end of the work shift. The toe box must be deep to enable moving without feeling any pressure.
- Get the proper support. Work boots in particular should provide stability for the ankle and should fit snugly.
- Avoid possibilities of moisture. Consider shoes with leather uppers that are lined with moisture-wicking lining to keep the feet dry, avoiding corns and blisters.
- Cover feet. Protective footwear must entirely cover the foot with puncture-resistant materials. The high-top lace boots should lace 1/2” to 1” of the full length of the lace row to keep your heel securely in the boot.
- Buy what you need. Go to a distributor that carries footwear specific to the needs and demands of the workplace.
MacroVista offers boots and shoes that provide workers
- Impact protection
- Slip resistance
- Puncture protection
- Water resistance
Our full line of footwear can be used in the following sectors:
- Municipal services
- Oil and gas
- High production industries
Browse all products within safety footwear products below.
We are more than happy to discuss and recommend the right safety footwear for your workplace challenges. Call our Safety Consultant today at +65 67489773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.