HexArmor FireArmor® SR-X® 8180
- Water-resistant and flame-resistant cow suede
- 100% Nomex® knit inner liner for 360° heat resistance TPP>60
- H2X+™ FR moisture barrier (interior layer) is certified to NFPA 1971:2018
- Kevlar® liner on back-of-hand provides added heat and cut resistance
- 100% Kevlar® thread throughout glove for added strength and FR resistance
- Form-fitted fingers for added comfort and dexterity
- Reinforced thumb saddle and palm patch for increased durability and abrasion resistance
- Extended gauntlet cuff for added protection against debris
- Leather pull tab
- SEI 2018 CERTIFICATION
- THERMAL PROTECTION PERFORMANCE IS GREATER THAN 60
Built to battle high heat and intense situations, FireArmor® SR-X® structural firefighting gloves keep hands safe, comfortable, and dexterous while fighting fire. Gloves are equipped with inner liners of 360-degree heat and liquid resistance, as well as extra cut protection, for both maximum protection and peace of mind. The exterior water-resistant and flameresistant cow suede provides unsurpassed comfort and dexterity right out of the bag, even after repeated use and washings.
FireArmor® SR-X® gloves are compliant and certified to NFPA 1971:2018 for the ultimate firefighting glove on the market.
Phone: +65 6748 9773