HexArmor Helix® 2062 with Core9™ technology
- Core9™ (13-gauge HPPE, steel, and fiberglass blend) shell for industry-leading 360° cut resistance
- Flexible sandy nitrile palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Hi-vis color on back-of-hand enhances visibility and compliance
- Elastic knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Ultimate dexterity and tactility
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Launderable for extended life
- ANSI/ISEA CUT: A9
- GRAM SCORE: 6437
- ANSI/ISEA PUNCTURE: 5
- ANSI/ISEA ABRASION: 5
- CE: 4X44F
When you need the ultimate knit glove that meets cut hazards head-on, Core9™ technology by HexArmor® has you covered. The Helix® 2062 with Core9™ technology offers an innovatively engineered 13-gauge HPPE/steel/fiberglass blend shell with a softer-feeling cut-resistant knit interior for industry-leading, 360° ANSI/ISEA Level A9 cut resistance.
The Helix® 2062 features touchscreen capabilities and a flexible sandy nitrile palm coating that delivers a superior grip and abrasion resistance in everything from wet and oil situations to dry applications.
Phone: +65 6748 9773