HexArmor Chrome Series® Arctic leather 4082
- Ultra-thin C40 Thinsulate™ interior liner helps keep hands warm while preventing sweating or overheating
- SuperFabric®* brand material provides industry-leading cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance around the glove (interior layer)
- Goatskin leather palm provides a traditional style of comfort, dexterity, and grip
- Interior seams are reinforced with a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a comfortable, secure fit
- Form-fitting, quality materials for increased dexterity and all-day comfort
- ANSI/ISEA CUT: A8
- GRAM SCORE: 5224
- ANSI/ISEA PUNCTURE: 4
- ANSI/ISEA ABRASION: 6
- ANSI/ISEA CONTACT HEAT: 2
- CE: 4X13F
Chrome Series.® Our signature mechanic’s style glove line that redefined cut protection, impact resistance, and dexterity in the safety industry.
The Chrome Series® Arctic Leather 4082 offers a traditional leather feel while keeping hands warm and protected in the cold. An interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material delivers ANSI/ISEA level A8 cut resistance and industrial puncture protection over a goatskin leather palm that provides comfort, abrasion resistance, and a familiar grip. The 4082 includes an ultra-thin interior C40 Thinsulate™ liner, designed to perform well on hands frequently in motion while preventing hands from sweating or overheating.
Phone: +65 6748 9773