HexArmor Bandit® 5042
- Premium cowhide leather construction provides a traditional style of comfort
- High-performance Corecept® technology provides industrial puncture protection from wires, metal, wood, and glass (interior layer)
- Industry-leading cut resistance in enhanced areas
- Critical seams reinforced along thumb and bottom edge for extra protection
- Grip in dry or light oil situations
- Canvas safety cuff
- Quality materials
- ANSI/ISEA CUT: A5
- GRAM SCORE: 2348
- ANSI/ISEA PUNCTURE: 5
- ANSI/ISEA ABRASION: 6
- CE: 4X44D
The Bandit® 5042 is a heavy-duty leather work glove made with an interior layer of high-performance Corecept® technology, the 5042 provides industrial puncture protection against the most hazardous sharps and splinters you will find in the lumber industry. The 5042 has an incredible fit and feel and will outlast most other leather gloves.
HexArmor® heavy duty gloves are built from the inside out, with technologies that provide industry-leading cut and industrial puncture resistance. We put everything we have into building our heavy-duty line of safety gloves, and the result is purposebuilt PPE you can trust.
Phone: +65 6748 9773