HexArmor Chrome Series® 4023
- SuperFabric®* brand material provides 360° coverage of industry-leading cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance around the glove (interior layer)
- Durable hi-vis TP-X® palm provides ultimate abrasion resistance and grip in wet and dry situations
- Interior seams are reinforced with a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop wrist closure for a comfortable, secure fit
- Form-fitting, quality materials for increased dexterity and all-day comfort
- ANSI/ISEA CUT: A8
- GRAM SCORE: 5374
- ANSI/ISEA PUNCTURE: 2
- ANSI/ISEA ABRASION: 6
- ANSI/ISEA CONTACT HEAT: 2
- CE: 4X21F
Chrome Series.® Our signature mechanic’s style glove line that redefined cut protection, impact resistance, and dexterity in the safety industry.
Built to withstand even the toughest conditions, the Chrome Series® 4023 features a 360-degree interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material to deliver outstanding cut, puncture, and abrasion protection, making high-end, full cut-resistant coverage combined with comfort a reality. On the palm, the glove’s durable hi-vis TP-X® material offers excellent grip in dry and light oil situations by channeling liquids off to the side, while maintaining high visibility when in tight spaces.
Phone: +65 6748 9773