HexArmor HeatArmor® 5050 welding glove
- Offers additional protection on back-of-hand from heat and sparks
- HeatHide® technology treated split cowhide leather for better contact heat resistance
- Aluminized cowhide leather
- Aramid stitching throughout for added strength and durability
- Kevlar® and fiberglass interior layer for better heat resistance
- Reinforced leather and elastic straps for greater longevity
- ANSI/ISEA CUT: A6
- GRAM SCORE: 3857
- ANSI/ISEA PUNCTURE: 4
- ANSI/ISEA ABRASION: 6
- ANSI/ISEA CONTACT HEAT: 2
- CE: 4X33F
Built to handle extreme heat applications such as torch cutting, welding, and foundries, HexArmor’s HeatArmor® 5050 gloves are purpose-built with industry-leading protection, fit, comfort, and longevity.
The 5050 features back-of-hand goatskin reinforcements over a cowhide leather exterior with our revolutionary, long-lasting HeatHide® leather treatment technology. An interior Aramid/steel liner delivers extra heat and cut protection in 360 degrees – allowing you to switch applications without switching your gloves.
Phone: +65 6748 9773